Sunday, November 16, 2008

Miscellaneous

X
Anna eating ice-cream cake and corn.
X
Kim and the kids burning their primary program parts in celebration of its being over: a promise Kim had made to Mary earlier when Mary complained about having to memorize so much, etc. (Our kids were pretty much the only ones who knew their parts, by the way.) Shortly after this picture was taken I had to come to the rescue with a cup of water. Burning paper was starting to float into the sky, threatening to burn down all our neighbors and get us kicked out of the country.
X
The chocolate in the foreground is what's important here: dark chocolate with hazelnuts, white chocolate with coconut, and a variety of other kinds. Kim read Charlie and the Chocolate Factory to the kids, then, when they were done, they went and selected these at the market.
X
The beard just before it came off
X

8 comments:

Spencer said...

I'm growing mine out now. And it's not comin off.

Spencer said...

We could of been beard bros. Never had a real beard bro.

Flip said...

WHY DID YOU SHAVE IT OFF. The pact of the beard bros is broken.

Spencer said...

Looks like J and I 'll be the only members of the beard bro club.

Kimi said...

HOORAY!! It's gone!

I think he is so super-handsome clean shaven. I keep staring at his good looks. Sorry you think it is sad, because I LOVE it off.

Spencer said...

Of course you do.

Matthew G said...

nice beard danny. I bet you were treated like a fogey with that one one!

Reed said...

I have a gottee.