Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

X
XX
And finally, a video:
X
X

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

O happy fun fun fun! Did you get candy to go with this pillow fight halloween party? This is the most fun scroll of photos I've ever seen! Well done, old man, Danny, that you are (your words!)! Love Aunt Jude.
P.S. Now does "blog" mean? the history? or story? or comments? or words? or what? BLOG-words? Because, yup, I haven't read them yet, everyone knows that you must ALWAYS look at all the pics BEFORE you read a good book; no more said!! Love, Aunt Jude

Flip said...

Dude, I like your beard. In the pillow fight pics you look manly. The dinner table, too much light on your face is all. Anna out of nowhere in ringleted majestic nerdhood caused such a bark of laughter that I bruised my ribs. The Wart and Mary, meanwhile, are so long with shimmers of young man and womanhood causing me to blink a little overmuch. Kim, you're a gorgeous Halloweenie. GOOD, good stuff.

The Bennetts said...

I miss Halloween with Kim. She is the best Halloween-er ever!

Unknown said...

Magnificent photos and narration. Beautiful, lovely, wonderful experience browsing them over and over again. Happiness shows up on every picture, even the haunting ones of the witch. Love your blog. Love you all.

Unknown said...

Magnificent photos and narration. Beautiful, lovely, wonderful experience browsing them over and over again. Happiness shows up on every picture, even the haunting ones of the witch. Love your blog. Love you all.