X
This is me, Buddy, my birthday cake, and my new beard, going on four weeks old. I think it will see its death at five. Kim doesn't love it and neither do I, really. It itches like crazy and I think I look like someone who's trying too hard to look older. The cake, on the other hand, was delicious. We're all agreed on that too.
X

Me and my beard are about to destroy the kids. It was the most bloody, horrendous pillow fight that Holland has ever seen. You should have been there. Anna decided to sit it out after the very first blow. Mary cried at least twice. Buddy never did, but he took a beating.
X

Buddy stumbles. Mary's in full retreat. (That's her pillow hanging in mid-air.)
X

The tables are beginning to turn, however.
X

The tables have turned. I'm an old man now, after all.
X
The kids reading books while Kim makes pancakes.
X
Ditto
X
Ditto
X

2 comments:
Give the beard a little more time. I think the itching stopped for me around six weeks. Then it's like having a soft pet on your face that you can rub when you're lonely, while pondering etc. It's very nice.
It's gone!
Post a Comment