Wow! That's devotion to watch conference by picking it up at many odd times. How did the kids do listening instead of watching? I'm glad you got to go to the bakery and have lovely things to eat.
How far is Amsterdam from the Hague?
What a fun Sunday morning to wake up and share the Netherlands with you. I love you all SO much.
Jon(athan) says, "Buddy, you are a good climber!" (Jon has decided that he will go by Jonathan from now on and keeps getting mad at me when I just write Jon!)
3 comments:
Notice that there are a lot of empyty spots on the shelves of the bakery? We went about 1 pm and a lot of stuff was sold out.
For conference, we went early so that we could choose out of everything. We had to take a number, and then wait for 30 minutes to choose our delights.
Wow! That's devotion to watch conference by picking it up at many odd times. How did the kids do listening instead of watching? I'm glad you got to go to the bakery and have lovely things to eat.
How far is Amsterdam from the Hague?
What a fun Sunday morning to wake up and share the Netherlands with you. I love you all SO much.
Jon(athan) says, "Buddy, you are a good climber!" (Jon has decided that he will go by Jonathan from now on and keeps getting mad at me when I just write Jon!)
Post a Comment