X
Did she say "I listen" after you asked her if she liked her teacher?
She says, "School is good" in Dutch.
Amazing! That was clear and wonderful to listen to. MARY! You are SO smart. And beautiful, and kind, and fun, and funny, and imaginative, and cozy, and huggable, and.....I MISS YOU!
Holy crap! You are all turning hollandish. She sounds original. You foreigners. Come home! I miss you.
Linda, I read your comment to the kids. They started laughing and are now running upstairs to pack.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Did she say "I listen" after you asked her if she liked her teacher?
She says, "School is good" in Dutch.
Amazing! That was clear and wonderful to listen to. MARY! You are SO smart. And beautiful, and kind, and fun, and funny, and imaginative, and cozy, and huggable, and.....I MISS YOU!
Holy crap! You are all turning hollandish. She sounds original. You foreigners. Come home! I miss you.
Linda, I read your comment to the kids. They started laughing and are now running upstairs to pack.
Post a Comment