X
Easter morning. Candy & comic books.
X
They're both reading in Dutch.
X

Family picture. Easter morning.
X
Ditto
X
Ditto
X
Leg 3 of 4 on our journey to church.
X
Anna "reading" one of her favorite books.
X

Buddy's finally getting the biking thing down.
X
Ditto
X
X


3 comments:
Ha you guys are so cute. I can't wait for you to come back :)
Cutest kids in the world!
Oh my goodness. Buddy you are amazing on your bike. Anna you read like a super duper reader. Will you read to me when you get home? Mary, you are so fun to watch on the videos. Only one big problem... When I watch these videos and look at these pictures I MISS YOU ALL and get missing pains in my stomach! The only thing that will cure them is a big hug. That means you have to come to see me TODAY!
Post a Comment