Sunday, September 28, 2008

Graveyard Interview

XXX

X

8 comments:

Flip said...

Modern fart exhibit. Great stuff. I especially appreciate Mary's sermon face and pose. If she had just exaggerated it a little more, she would have achieved archetypical trueness. The fold-up bike is very ingenious. It can't hold a candle to a longboard, of course, but what can, besides another longboard. And what are the origins of that expression, x can't/doesn't hold a candle to y. Danny, scholarate.

Danny and Kim Noorlander said...

An apprentice used to have to hold a candle for the master so the master could see while he worked. Someone who isn't good enough to hold the candle is even worse off than the lowly apprentice.

Kimi said...

I would like to disagree about the longboards. The roads here are so bumpy because they are made out of stone and brick. I think you would wipe out all the time. Besides, there are pathways just for bikes. Bikes are the better candle.

Flip said...

You mean bikes are the better apprentice. But you are wrong. Perhaps bicycles are more practical in Europe, like atheism; but the LORD maketh straight the roads of the righteous, and smootheth them o'er; He maketh the longboards and the arrows, and the barbed shafts and the wheeled, slender planks are the work of His hands.

Kimi said...

Dang it! I guess I am an atheist. I can't feel the spirit of the longboard when the bike spirit is so wonderfully sweet.

Unknown said...

Why did you spell dang it with an ng. I'm so confused. On my chat you spelled it with an mn. Now I don't know which one is right. Please straighten me out.

Unknown said...

Oh! I told a friend of mine I needed a little rebellion in my life. So I was deciding between becoming a democrat or becoming a race car driver. She wrote back and said..."Drink a Pepsi". I don't know, that may be worse than becoming a democrat.

Unknown said...

And so will you please put another entry in already? I NEED to feel the spirit of your life in Holland at least bi-weekly. Thank you super obedient ones of love and kindness and righteousness and joy...in Holland.Except when you swear...then the righteousness adjective comes in to question...unless you're J.Golden Noorlander...or K Golden Noorlander...